Addiction recovery Ireland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the Addiction recovery Ireland forums

+7
stej
dayo
Tom O Brien
Dave
ainekav
Cleanfreak
elaine.hayden
11 posters

IS IT JUST ME..

elaine.hayden
    elaine.hayden

Rep : 5

IS IT JUST ME.. Empty IS IT JUST ME..

Post by elaine.hayden Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:26 pm

IS IT JUST ME OR DOSE EVERYBODY FEEL THAT WHEN YOU GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND GET CLEAN THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE TRY TO PUT YOU DOWN AND TAKE ABOUT YOU SAYING THAT 'YOUR NOT CLEAN' OR THAT ' SHE WONT LAST LONG BEING OF THE GEAR' . WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU SUPPORT OR JUST KEEP THERE OPINIONS TO THEM SELF. HAS ANY ONE ELSE FOUND THIS AND WHY DO THEY THINK PEOPLE DO IT ARE THEY JUST JEALOUS THAT THEY CANT GET CLEAN..?
    Cleanfreak
    Cleanfreak

Rep : 1

IS IT JUST ME.. Empty Re: IS IT JUST ME..

Post by Cleanfreak Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:31 pm

elaine.hayden wrote:IS IT JUST ME OR DOSE EVERYBODY FEEL THAT WHEN YOU GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND GET CLEAN THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE TRY TO PUT YOU DOWN AND TAKE ABOUT YOU SAYING THAT 'YOUR NOT CLEAN' OR THAT ' SHE WONT LAST LONG BEING OF THE GEAR' . WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU SUPPORT OR JUST KEEP THERE OPINIONS TO THEM SELF. HAS ANY ONE ELSE FOUND THIS AND WHY DO THEY THINK PEOPLE DO IT ARE THEY JUST JEALOUS THAT THEY CANT GET CLEAN..?

Not everybody does this just the people still caught up in addiction and negativity. They try to suck you back into theyre horrible sad world again. But if you know your clean why would you care what these people say or do. Just keep doing the next right thing and you'll be ok. You are the author of your own destiny and only you truly know what you desrve in life. keep the head up and be good to yourself cause noone else is gonna do it for you. Surprised
    ainekav
    ainekav

Post by ainekav Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:05 am

People do this whenever you do something positive - like lose weight if you are overweight, or get married, or are generally happy. Some people are very very jealous and can't handle seeing you progress and improve your own life. They are called SABOTEURS and they are out to sabotage.... don't let them, just keep reminding yourself that they are only doing it because they are unhappy in themselves.
    Dave
    Dave
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 9

Post by Dave Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:34 am

NO NO NO.... IT'S DEFINITELY NOT JUST YOU.

People hate to watch other people succeed these are what are commonly known as "haters"
    the better and more successful you get at what you do, whatever it may be the haters will appear to try knock you down a peg, usually trying to make themselves feel better or cover up there inadequacies.

The best state of mind to adopt against these kind of people is Haters gonna hate,
    coming to the realization that somebody somewhere will "hate on you" no matter what you do
    and the more haters you get the better you are at what your doing.

Do what you wanna do!
    Believe in yourself!
    F==k the haters!
    Because no matter what you do

IS IT JUST ME.. Haters-gonna-hate1
    Tom O Brien
    Tom O Brien
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 11

Post by Tom O Brien Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:54 am

I agree with Cleanfreak... why worry about what people think! Of course people hate to see other people around them do well, as it makes them look worse... I suppose getting clean is easy, staying clean is the challenge and that requires a lot of effort and commitment. No matter what we do, we can't make others happy... so EH keep up your good efforts build on your success... Very Happy
    dayo
    dayo

Rep : 7

Post by dayo Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:27 pm

other people will put you down if they feel bad in themselves. keep your chin up.
    stej
    stej

Post by stej Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm

there will always be them kind that never like to see you do well your doing something good keep up the good work its not just you. Smile Smile Smile
    leah
    leah

Rep : 0

Post by leah Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 pm

dayo wrote:other people will put you down if they feel bad in themselves. keep your chin up.

thats very true other people will put you down when ther feeling bad in themselves i will keep me head up
    deaf joe
    deaf joe

Rep : 3

Post by deaf joe Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 am

I suppose people feel jealous, but if your strong enough you shouldn't worry about what other people think! Do you really think I care Evil or Very Mad
    irkinima

Rep : 0

Post by irkinima Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 pm

deaf joe wrote:I suppose people feel jealous, but if your strong enough you shouldn't worry about what other people think! Do you really think I care Evil or Very Mad

We think that all of us will think about the stuff other people say. We won't be sad or something like that, but we will consider the opinion from other people. We think that everyone cares about the opinions from other people.
    Some people can react different than others. Depending from the reaction, people would consider the opinion more or less.

kind regards
    iris, kirsten, niki and marijke
    abbieruby
    abbieruby

Post by abbieruby Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 am

elaine.hayden wrote:IS IT JUST ME OR DOSE EVERYBODY FEEL THAT WHEN YOU GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND GET CLEAN THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE TRY TO PUT YOU DOWN AND TAKE ABOUT YOU SAYING THAT 'YOUR NOT CLEAN' OR THAT ' SHE WONT LAST LONG BEING OF THE GEAR' . WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU SUPPORT OR JUST KEEP THERE OPINIONS TO THEM SELF. HAS ANY ONE ELSE FOUND THIS AND WHY DO THEY THINK PEOPLE DO IT ARE THEY JUST JEALOUS THAT THEY CANT GET CLEAN..?

Ye your right some people don't like to see u move on Evil or Very Mad ,
    but F==k them leave it wit them tongue
    and keep up the good work Wink
    Tom O Brien
    Tom O Brien
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tom O Brien Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 am

People think about us, a lot less than we think they do.

Live like no one is looking. Be a bit mad. Take risks. Live each day like its the first and last.

We worry too much.

Start a revolution bounce
    Dave
    Dave
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dave Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 am

Tom O Brien wrote:

Live like no one is looking
    good point tom but what about "big brother"
    dayo
    dayo

Post by dayo Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. afro
    dayo
    dayo

Post by dayo Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesnt matter which colour does the hating. Its just wrong
    dayo
    dayo

Post by dayo Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Rivers,ponds,lakes and streams they all have different names, butthey all contain water. Just as religions do:they all contain truths:king:
    dayo
    dayo

Post by dayo Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Wars of nations are fought to change maps, but wars of poverty are fought to map change. cyclops
    Dave
    Dave
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dave Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 am

dayo wrote:Wars of nations are fought to change maps, but wars of poverty are fought to map change. cyclops

good quote, i like this one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:22 am