Addiction recovery Ireland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the Addiction recovery Ireland forums

+2
Dave
Tom O Brien
6 posters

Fresh air must be the best natural medicine

Tom O Brien
    Tom O Brien
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 11

Fresh air must be the best natural medicine Empty Fresh air must be the best natural medicine

Post by Tom O Brien Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 am

The most natural medicine around us, that companies have not yet started to package! Hold on there is a good idea. Right now I would buy a glass of kerry air! The best air in the country. Of course it would have to have that peaty flavor, that reminds me of the place I love.

What do you think?
    Dave
    Dave
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 9

Fresh air must be the best natural medicine Empty Re: Fresh air must be the best natural medicine

Post by Dave Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:32 am

Well I certainly wouldn't buy finglas air, too many cars and factories filling the sky with dirt..
    deaf joe
    deaf joe

Rep : 3

Fresh air must be the best natural medicine Empty Re: Fresh air must be the best natural medicine

Post by deaf joe Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 am

Hey Dave, whats your problem with Finglas? There are too many people putting it down, just because they don't understand our culture. I wish there were more factories in Finglas to give us jobs. Whats the point having clean air, if you don't have a job?
    Dave
    Dave
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dave Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 am

deaf joe wrote:Hey Dave, whats your problem with Finglas? There are too many people putting it down..

I have no problem with it?? I've lived here all my life.
    There are some great people here, my friends and family lived here generations before me.
    There is no denying people put it down for a reason though.

deaf joe wrote: because they don't understand our culture.

Please elaborate on what exactly that culture is!

deaf joe wrote:Whats the point having clean air, if you don't have a job?

WHAT!!!!! So if I have no job then its ok to breath dirty air, children to young to work should they breathe dirty air?

So should clean air be reserved for the working??

I would certainly by Kerry air over finglas air anyday, I'd be stupid not 2

ainekav
    ainekav

Rep : 1

Post by ainekav Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm

I need to visit both Finglas and Kerry and sample both airs and then I'll get back to ye
    Tom O Brien
    Tom O Brien
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 11

Post by Tom O Brien Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Nice one Aine! I think Kerry air is the best around Basketball
    deaf joe
    deaf joe

Rep : 3

Post by deaf joe Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:27 am

hey dave, relax i was only expressing me opinion albino

yea, maybe the good air should be taxed... that means we wouldn't have to pay tax in Finglas or Cabra Mad
    Dave
    Dave
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dave Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:29 am

deaf joe wrote:hey dave, relax i was only expressing me opinion albino

And I was only asking you to elaborate on it
    Fresh air must be the best natural medicine 1279052383758
    teena12

Rep : 0

Post by teena12 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 pm

We always like to prefer the natural medicines which are very much helpful for our health and fitness but the very simple thing that we forgot that the fresh air must be the best natural medicine. Fresh air of early morning is also very much important for our healthy body. Because of that running or walking on early morning is always beneficial for the health.
    dayo
    dayo

Rep : 7

Post by dayo Tue May 01, 2012 9:04 pm

i go the gym and walk on the treadmill but walkin out doors is great fresh air sun light people about .so make like the nike add just do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:08 pm